- Glyptodon means Glyptodon, Inc. and any subsidiaries and affiliates of Glyptodon (including any that Glyptodon may form or acquire in the future). We also refer to Glyptodon as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’.
- Site means the websites at enterprise.glyptodon.com and demo.glyptodon.com.
- When we say you or your we mean users of the Site.
If you are accessing the Site as an employee or agent, you acknowledge that you are extending the permanent consent and authorization described above on behalf of your employer or principal, and you represent that you have authority from that employer or principal to do so.
If you are accessing the Site as an employer or principal, you authorize your employee or agent to extend on your behalf the permanent consent and authorization described above, and you acknowledge that your permanent consent and authorization will bind all of your employees and agents.
To make a purchase on or download software from the Site, you must register for an account. You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account. You may not register for an account if your access to the Site has previously been revoked by Glyptodon. You may not register for more than one account.
Please notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized activity on your account.
ORDERS AND DOWNLOADS
Pricing or Other Errors
Pricing errors and other errors occasionally occur on the Site. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors or other errors at any time without further obligation to you, including after you have received a confirmation of your order. In addition, if any item you request becomes unavailable on the Site, we may cancel your order.
Items sold on the Site may be subject to tax. Prior to submitting your purchase request, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected on your order. This tax amount will depend on various factors, including the items purchased and the shipment destination.
Software downloaded through repositories on the Site are governed by end user license terms provided in the downloaded materials.
USE OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE
All content on the Site (including, for example, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, information, code and software, and the selection and manner of compilation and presentation), is owned by Glyptodon, other content providers (such as Glyptodon’s retail partners or suppliers) or their licensors, and may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Your access to and use of the Site does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Site. Glyptodon, other content providers, or their licensors retain full and complete title to and reserve all rights in the material on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. Glyptodon neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Any other use of the material on the Site, including, without limitation, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products, or services obtained from the Site, or use of the Site for purposes competitive with Glyptodon, or for other commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as they may be updated from time to time.
CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
As a condition of your license to use and access the Site, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use the Site if you are under the age of 18 or otherwise unable to enter into binding legal agreements;
- Share your account or password with others;
- Use the Site unlawfully or for an unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any Content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, racist, or which constitutes hate speech;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Impersonate another, misrepresent or falsely identify yourself;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Glyptodon’s servers;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to collect or harvest information about users or products for sale.
- Use the Site to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device.
- Make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless You have permission to communicate with them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL GLYPTODON, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS WE SELL ON THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. GLYPTODON MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHERMORE, GLYPTODON DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE.
TERMINATION BY GLYPTODON
Limitation of Claims
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or else that claim or cause of action will be barred forever.
Choice of Law
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by: emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; contacting us by phone at (415) 689-1423; or mailing us at the following address: 611 Gateway Blvd Suite 120, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA.